The ONW blog

This is the blog for the ONW Podcast. Whenever a new episode of the podcast comes, a blog post will be written. When Google Video accepts the podcast episodes, you can watch that episode right from the blog! You can also subscribe thru iTunes and the Podcast feed.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

ONW Podcast Trailer Removed

I am dealing with a bug in the Videora iPod converter that is causing my finished videos when I transcode
them from .wmv from Windows Movie Maker to the m4v format for the iPod. I still could have uploaded
the file in .wmv but I decided I should figure out the problem first. When I uploaded the ONW Podcast trailer,
I had it in the m4v format. If you know the problem and know of an answer, please tell it to me in the comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home